003 – HIV Testing and Counseling – Final Assessment
**IT IS MANDATORY TO ATTEND THE CLASSROOM TRAINING BEFORE TAKING THIS FINAL COURSE**
COURSE TITLE: HIV 102
INSTRUCTOR: Cicely Richard
COURSE HOURS: .5
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course satisfies the State requirement for Nurses. We will review HIV and discuss specifics for the state of Georgia.
COURSE FORMAT: Classroom
- Identify the epidemiology of disease, trajectory of the disease, transmission of the disease.
- Discuss the transmission of the disease and the current treatment recommendations.
- Describe the responsibility of healthcare professionals in the state of Georgia regarding testing and reporting.
- Be aware of the legal, moral and ethical considerations and current attitudes regarding HIV.
- Identify the management of HIV in workplace consistent with federal occupational safety and health standards.
- Verbalize the services available in Georgiafor HIV and AIDs patients in Georgia.
- HIV Counseling
- HIV Testing
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 787
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes