002 – HIV Testing Documentation: Course Prerequisite
COURSE TITLE: HIV Testing Documentation: Course Prerequisite
Michael Seabolt, GA DPH OHA Assistant Prevention Program Manager
Lisa Martin, Assistant Data Team Manager/Evaluation Web Database Administrator
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is a State of Georgia requirement for GDPH contractors, supported agencies, and staff conducting HIV Testing and Counseling. This course provides an overview of the 2018 Center of Disease Control (CDC) National HIV Monitoring and Evaluation (NHM&E) Testing Requirements, and the PrEP Screening Tool.
COURSE FORMAT: Online: Video
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify the 2018 National HIV Prevention Program Monitoring and Evaluation Testing Requirements.
- Understand all questions, information, and variables included in the GDPH 2018 HIV Test Template.
- Understand all procedures, tests, and follow up required for the successful completion of the GDPH 2018 HIV Test Template.
- Demonstrate an ability to accurately complete the GDPH 2018 HIV Test Template.
- Identify the purpose of the PrEP Screening Tool.
- Provide a general overview of PrEP.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 85
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes