FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & UPDATES:
1. Please be sure to register your new account with the SAME email address you used for the training request.
2. Once logged in, to view your certificate that contains your Worker ID (after you have passed the quizzes for BOTH of the online courses), make sure you’re on the “My Account” page, and click on the “Certificates” tab.
3. If your name is not showing on your certificate click on the “Settings” tab, type in your first and last name in the labeled fields, and highlight your FULL name in the “Display name publicly as” dropdown box. Click “Update” when you’re done!
4. If you register more than once, if you do not attend a face-to-face training, or if you do not successfully pass the quizzes for both courses, your account(s) will be deleted and your certificate and Worker ID number will become invalid at the state level.
5. PASSWORD RESET: To combat spam please allow up to 3 hours to receive your confirmation email for password resets.
6. TECH SUPPORT: For ALL technical support needs email Bobby Bowden: email@example.com
7. CERTIFICATE & WORKER ID NUMBER – After you have finished each lesson video and minimized the video screen, be sure to scroll your page down below the video and click the “completed” button before moving on to the next lesson in the list.
To view your final certificate be sure to click on the “Courses” tab in the top navigation, and click on the yellow “Finish Course” button under the “Curriculum” tab of each course page in order for your certificate to be awarded. Your worker ID number will be automatically generated by the system and will appear in red under your name on your final certificate that includes the signatures of both “Cicely Richard” and “Michael Seabolt”.
8. YOUR NAME ON YOUR CERTIFICATE – Log into your account and click on “My Account” in the top navigation. Next, scroll down a bit and click on the “Settings” tab which is next to the “Certificates” tab. Scroll down and enter your FULL name in the “First Name” and “Last Name” fields. After that click the dropdown in the “Display name publicly as” field and select your first and last name. THIS IS HOW YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CERTIFICATE. After all changes are done on this page be sure to scroll down and click “Update” once you’re done.”
GEORGIA PUBLIC HEALTH ACADEMY CONTENT FIDELITY DISCLAIMER:
By utilizing this site, system, and trainings I agree to promote and maintain the fidelity of the HIV Testing, Counseling, and Linkage Training Courses. In addition I agree to follow the agenda and use only those materials provided by, or approved by, Georgia Department of Public Health Office of HIV/AIDS, and will only utilize said materials and information in accordance with Georgia Department of Public Health policies.