The HIV Counseling, Testing, and Linkage Course is a skills based training for HIV Counseling,
Testing, and Linkage (CTL) providers. The following guidelines for the course must be followed as conditions of attendance and potential certification for the course:
- Be sure to use the same email address that will be used to register your Public Health Academy account
- Participants must attend the face-to-face/virtual course in its entirety.
- Participants must actively participate and demonstrate skills learned during the course.
- Each participant’s skill level will be assessed.
- Participants must be sponsored by a directly or indirectly DPH-funded HIV testing and counseling site.
- Accepted applicants will receive an email confirmation of enrollment approximately 7-14 days prior to the course date selected. If not accepted for this course, you will be notified and informed as to the reason.
- Travel expenses, such as mileage/parking fees, lodging and meals are not provided by GA DPH State Office.
Please rate your level of competency/experience in the collection of specimen by fingerstick:
Please select preferred date
Please select your district:
Questions: Please call the HIV Training and Development Specialist at: (404) 657-8755